Please be sure that the following items are returned to the school prior to the beginning of the school year.
The forms can be found within the registration package that may be obtained by phoning the school at (586) 725-7978 or click here to open the 2018-2019 Registration Packet , 2018 Central Registry Clearance Request, Child Information Record, and 2018 Health Appraisal Form. These forms are needed before your child can start school and before you are allowed, by State Law, to work at the nursery. Please contact Tarryn Sarcone for any membership questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (586)-741-1849.
- REGISTRATION DOCUMENT, HEALTH APPRAISAL, EMERGENCY CARD needs to be signed and returned.
- MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION and REQUIREMENTS FORM needs to be signed and returned.
- MEMBERSHIP SURVEY FORM needs to be completely filled out and returned.
- CLASSROOM WORKING AVAILABILITY needs to be filled out and returned.
- CHILD PLACEMENT CONTRACT needs to be filled out, signed and returned.
- PARENT NOTIFICATION OF THE LICENSING NOTEBOOK needs to be filled out, signed and returned.
- CHILD INFORMATION RECORD (Emergency Card) needs to be completely filled out. All available lines must be completed with information or with “NONE”. “NA” is not acceptable.
- CRIMINAL CHECK WAIVER needs to be signed and dated. This form is required by the State of Michigan.
- CENTRAL REGISTRY CLEARANCE needs to be signed and dated. This form is required for each parent/guardian working in the classroom.
- PARENT NOTIFICATION OF THE LICENSING NOTEBOOK needs to be filled out, signed and dated.
- DRIVER’S LICENSE please provide photo copy of driver’s license.
- HEALTH APPRAISAL FORM needs to be filled out and signed by a doctor on both sides. All immunizations must be up to date.